We are excited to welcome you to the Beech Tree Academy family. Our early learning facilities were designed to exceed government standards and to meet each child’s unique, individual needs. Problem-solving and child-initiated activities are promoted through thoughtful planning of lessons based on current best practices and through the use of developmentally appropriate teaching and learning practices.
Who We Are
Here is an introduction to the heart, soul, and philosophy of Beech Tree Academy from our founder Chris Morash B.Sc., B.Ed., M.Ed., ECE.
Enjoy a unique view into the everyday activities and philosophy that drives Beech Tree Academy to be a leader in Early Childhood Education.
Each day, children have opportunities to actively engage in a variety of learning experiences designed to foster cognitive, soial-emotional, and physical growth and development. Educational experiences for preschool students are planned with the understanding that young children learn best in play-based environments, and Beech Tree Academy teachers create classrooms that provide children with opportunities to:
- Enhance communication skills
- Develop creativity and a joy of learning
- Make choices and become actively involved in the learning process
- Develop self-esteem, self-reliance, self-control, responsibility, and confidence
- Practice independence, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Develop fine and gross motor skills
- Engage in appropriate interactions with children and adults
- Exhibit concern for others